Ravin Crossbows (A Velocity Outdoor Company) is searching for an Archery Product Design Engineer (Superior, WI)
The Archery Product Design Engineer will be responsible for transitioning Archery Concepts and Prototypes into product and component designs for Production. They will also be responsible for the creation of and day to day maintenance of design specifications and documentation and providing timely, effective design support to manufacturing. This position will be based at our Ravin Crossbow facility in Superior, WI.
Essential job duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Transition of Archery Concepts and Prototypes into product and component designs for Production
- Transition Archery Products from Design to Production
- Provide Design support to Manufacturing in production of Archery products
- Identifies problems and conducts root-cause analysis to provide solutions using a systematic approach.
- Perform tolerance analysis.
- Create and revise Computer Aided Design (CAD) assemblies, models and drawings.
- Participate in technical design reviews and approvals of new products and components to ensure manufacturability is addressed.
- Work closely with the Product Development Team and assist as needed with the development of new products.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor of Science in engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of product development experience required
- Good understanding of the manufacturing processes and technologies to produce Archery products
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective planning/organizational/project management skills with an ability to multi-task, set priorities, and attain goals with a high level of initiative
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling, Solid Works preferred
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written
- History of being a strong team player
We offer a very competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability and 401K match. Employees receive discounts on all velocity brands.
To apply for the Archery Product Design Engineer visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1205284628/