Do you love the outdoors? Then Big Rock Sports is the place for you! Big Rock Sports, North America’s premieroutdoor sporting goods distributor, is seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative to manage key customers in the Midwest Region in the Shooting Sports industry. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for targeting new accounts, as well as retaining, developing, and growing long-term partnerships with existing accounts. Work with a team where the outdoors is more than a profession...it's a passion! Join our team today!
• Demonstrate a self-motivated, and problem-solvingwork ethic that is consistent with Big Rock Sportsvalues to quickly, and effectively navigate the Shooting Sports industry.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of our customer base, and industry climate to provide a customer first experience that manages expectations and drives sales.
• Prioritize and manage individual duties to maximize return on time invested for territory development,account management, and customer satisfaction.
• Guide and position Big Rock Sports customer relationships to meet company objectives in terms of sales revenue, increased profitability, and inventory management.
• Identify and communicate latest industry trends and information to team members, management, and other department teams.
• Maintain a constant working knowledge of all: company systems, sales programs, and manufacturer product lines to meet personal and company objectives.
• Travel in support of sales or training meetings, customer visits and in-store promotions, or trade shows as required or requested.
• College degree, or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong background in B2B sales or account management. Industry and product knowledge is strongly preferred to properly offer customer merchandise offerings and solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives at once while working in a fast paced, phone sales driven environment.
• Strong knowledge of basic computer operation;Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 software suite is preferred.
Team Members Enjoy the Following:
• Employee purchase program where you can purchase brand-name outdoor products that the Company sells at significantly discounted prices
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, AD & D, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time off and Paid Holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Big Rock Sports LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.
Big Rock Sports LLC. participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program, which is a service of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA).
Only resumes received through our online application system will be considered