Outtech Seeking Candidates for Sales & Business Intelligence Analyst
Outtech is seeking candidates for a Sales & Business Intelligence Analyst. The primary objective of this role will be to provide administrative, analytical & organizational support to the Outtech management team and our vendor partners in order to find solutions to edge out the competition and meet profitability goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Outtech Sales Management Team if their efforts to meet sales and budget plans.
- Responsible for performance to a Analytics Plan and Budget and execution of daily/weekly/monthly activities to support performance to the Plan.
- Collect data from sales reports for analysis. Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Creates sales evaluation reports with actionable information based on needs of Outtech Sales and Management team.
- Study past sales data to determine trends and use sales prediction methods to determine future trends.
- Conduct market research.
Produces and/or presents sales reports to company managers, directors, vendors as needed.
- Communicate with retail partners to influence sales, ordering and inventory management. Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Attend and participate in sales strategy meetings as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of sales forecasting software, EDIFICE, DOMO, etc.
- Possess strong math and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses knowledge of the industry or market in which conducting analyses.
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speak confidently and articulately in front of a group. Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Pay close attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Manage time efficiently, ability to oversee projects/tasks from origin to execution.
- Possesses strong writing skills. Capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
- Willingness to learn, immerse oneself into Outtech business/culture/customers and the Outdoors Industry.
- A working knowledge of hunting, archery, and the outdoors is a plus but not required.
- Occasional travel is required.
To learn more and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to HR@outtech-online.com
Established in 1989, Outtech Inc. is an 100% employee-owned company. Outtech is widely considered one of the outdoor industry’s leaders in sales & marketing, maintaining a portfolio of brand leaders across hunt, camp, fish, shooting sports and outdoor lifestyle categories across the United States and throughout Canada. For more information about the Outtech Team please visit www.teamouttech.com.
Sarah Freeman, Outtech Inc.
(330) 562-9929 or SFreeman@outtech-online.com