Rogers, AR - If you’re looking to get started or help someone get started with shooting sports, Hatsan’s Escort® PS Youth is the perfect beginner’s shotgun. But that doesn’t mean it lacks features! This semi-auto shotgun is just the right size for youth and smaller framed shooters. It’s easy to carry, easy to load, and easy to shoot.
The PS Youth is chambered for 3-inch magnum 20 Gauge shells and features Escort’s Fast-Loading and Smart-Valve Piston Systems. An aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver is fully anodized and sports a well-designed 11 mm groove for optics mounts. The chrome-plated 22-inch barrel pulls everything together utilizing a 7 mm, checkered, ventilated, anti-glare rib ending with a classic brass bead.
No matter what game is being taken, the Escort PS Youth can handle a variety of shots, including steel (with specific chokes). The multi-choke system includes five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL). A migratory plug can be installed for 2+1 capacity and removed for a complete 4+1 capacity.
The gas-operated PS Youth comes with a synthetic polymer stock and forend with checkered gripping surfaces. For comfort, there is a well-designed rubber recoil TrioPad. In addition, spacers can be added or removed to adjust the length of pull. Stock shims provide adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit. Safety is a significant concern for any firearm, so a manual cross-button safety is built in. Mounted sling studs make for easy carry and firing support.
The finish is available in full black, and 3 camo options: Realtree® Timber, Mossy Oak® Bottomland, and Realtree® Max-5. It weighs in at 6 lbs. and 41-inches overall length.
PS Youth Features:
- 20 gauge, 3-inch magnum chamber, gas-operated, semi-automatic shotgun
- Flawless performance on all 2 3/4-inch and 3-inch shotshells
- Fast-Loading System and Smart-Valve Piston System
- Anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- 11mm grooved receiver for optics mounts
- Durable synthetic polymer stock and forend with checkered grip surfaces
- TrioPad rubber butt pad for enhanced recoil absorption with removable spacers to change the length of pull
- Oxidation resistant – chrome-plated barrel made with nickel, chromium, and molybdenum steel
- All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability
- 7mm checkered, ventilated, and anti-glare rib
- Brass bead front sight
- Multi choke system with 5 chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- Can take steel shots with specific chokes
- Magazine capacity: 4+1 or 2+1 with migratory plug installed
- Stock shims allow adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit
- Manual cross-button trigger safety
- Mounted sling studs
- Barrel Length: 22-inches
- Overall Length: 41-inches
- Weight: 6 lbs.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.