Legacy Sports Int’l is excited to announce that their NEW HOWA M1100 rimfire series is now shipping. Complete with the same Japanese precision and craftsmanship that all HOWA owners have come to know and love. The long awaited arrival of the HOWA rimfire series will be a hit with all rimfire enthusiasts.
The HOWA M1100 rimfire bolt action comes with …..
- Oversized tactical bolt handle
- 18” thread capped barrel
- 2 – 10 rd. detachable mags
- Available in 3 calibers - .22 LR & .22 WMR and 17 HMR.
- Available in a tough synthetic Tactical / Varmint style stock with a beavertail forend with options of OD or Black finish or the NEW WALNUT Stock Option
- Overall Length 37”. A Nikko Stirling 3.5-10x44 Gamepro Scoped package option is available and a Lifetime Warranty is provided on all Howa and Nikko Stirling optics - a win-win all around.
MSRP’s start at $478 to $589 depending on rifle only and scoped models along with the various color options.
For more information about the HOWA M1100 Rimfire Series lineup and the rest of the LSI product line or to request a FREE 2020 catalog please call 775 828 0555 or visit: www.legacysports.com
About LEGACY SPORTS INTERNATIONAL,
Legacy Sports International is a leading importer and exporter of firearms and optics based out of Reno, Nevada. For over 20 years, Legacy Sports has supplied distribution, independent dealers and shooting enthusiasts with quality rifles, shotguns, handguns and optics at a superior value. Some of the top brands that Legacy Sports imports are the renowned HOWA rifles from Japan, POINTER shotguns from Turkey, CITADEL brands from the Philippines, Turkey and Brazil, HARDY rifles from New Zealand and NIKKO STIRLING Optics from China. Today, Legacy Sports provides over a dozen of the TOP distributors and thousands of dealer across the USA with quality firearms products, value pricing and strong fulfilment which has made it the importer of choice. For more information about the company and product line and to request a new FREE 2020 catalog please call 775 828 0555 or visit: www.legacysports.com
Mark Cabangon, Marketing and Advertising, Media Relations:
Phone: 775 828 0555 ext. 119
Legacy Sports International
4674 Aircenter Circle
Reno, NV. 89502
775 828 0555