Welcome the Arex Rex Zero 1S to America!
Imported by FIME Group LLC http://www.fimegroup.com/About-Us
) in Las Vegas, the Slovenian made Arex Rex Zero 1S pistol is now available to American shooters!
See the Zero 1S at booth #11217 at the SHOT show to learn more.
You are also invited to attend our VIP event Tuesday evening January 19th from 4:00-7:00 PM at one of Las Vegas' premier indoor ranges – The Range 702http://www.therange702.com
. Shuttle buses will be provided.
Visit with Arex engineers, FIME executives, and shoot the Rex Zero 1 pistol for the first time on The Range 702's private VIP range while enjoying BBQ and drinks.
As capacity for this special event is limited, please RSVP with FIME at 702-215-3600 if you plan to attend.
The Arex company http://www.arex.si
) was established over 20 years ago, and has a proven track record of manufacturing highly competitive products with premium quality and precision. Arex is an ISO:9001 certified weapons manufacturer.
In partnership with FIME Group of Las Vegas, NV, Arex is emerging into the US market with its highly acclaimed Rex Zero 1 pistol line. Having a dedicated, creative, and experienced team and a vision for excellence, Arex is determined to become one of the staples in the sport, tactical shooting, and self-defense markets, as well as a trusted brand name for military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Arex CNC machining capabilities and quality controls are quite evident in this video tour of the plant https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KIZFN1q_2g
The Rex Zero 1 Standard Model offered is a 17-round, 4.25" barreled 9mm pistol with several unique features:
- Can be operated either "cocked & locked" or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights. Accepts SIG pattern replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
- MSRP: $599
The Rex Zero 1 pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature, hostile environment, and drop tests. The expected service life for the pistol exceeds 30,000 rounds.
Warranty coverage, US Service, and parts are provided by:
FIME Group LLC
4395 W. Post Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original retail (commercial/civilian) purchaser, one year for law enforcement and military customers