NEW YOUTH-SIZED BINOCULAR DELIVERS BIG PERFORMANCE
IN A SMALL PACKAGE.
BARNEVELD, Wis. - The Bantam™ HD 6.5x32 Youth Binocular combines everything you love about Vortex® quality and lifetime service in a streamline, rugged binocular ergonomically designed for smaller hands and faces.
Compact and light weight so they’re easy to carry around. Ruggedly constructed to withstand knocks and accidental drops. Bantam™ HD delivers a wide field of view, clear glass, 6.5x magnifying power, and simple-to-use controls that make it easier to find distant wildlife fast.
And there’s more:
• HD OPTICAL SYSTEM for crisper color and sharper images
• XR™ LENS COATINGS eliminate glare and enhances low-light viewing
• RUBBER ARMOR to withstand knocks and accidental drops
• ROOF PRISM DESIGN makes them more durable and compact
• NITROGEN PURGED and O-ring sealed for versatile, all-weather function
• WATER, FOG & SHOCKPROOF for lasting reliability
• ADJUSTABLE EYECUPS & DIOPTER for customizable viewing, even with glasses
Tripod compatible. Bright images and solid construction you can feel. Backed by a no-worry, lifetime VIP Warranty™, the Bantam™ HD 6.5x32 Youth Binocular (MSRP: $99.99/MAP: $69.99) checks all the boxes for a bino to keep young minds focused and engaged when enjoying time outdoors.
Click here to watch and learn more about the Bantam™ HD 6.5x32 Youth Binocular.
For a detailed list of the Bantam™ HD’s specifications, frequently asked questions, and high-resolution images, check out the Vortex® New Product Portal.
To see more from Vortex®, visit VortexOptics.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
About Vortex®: Your desire to be your best fuels our promise to provide nothing short of exceptional performance, unmatched service, and memorable experiences. The way we see it, your success is our success. Welcome to Vortex Nation™.